This is a notice to inform you of the One Sage’s View policy about all information that we record about you. It sets out the conditions under which we may process any information that we collect from you, or that you provide to us. It covers information that could identify you (“personal information”) and information that could not. In the context of the law and this notice, “process” means collect, store, transfer, use or otherwise act on information.
- We regret that if there are one or more points below with which you are not happy, your only recourse is to leave our website immediately.
- One Sage’s View takes the protection of your privacy and confidentiality seriously. We understand that all visitors to our website are entitled to know that their personal data will not be used for any purpose unintended by them, and will not accidentally fall into the hands of a third party.
- One Sage’s View undertakes to preserve the confidentiality of all information you provide to us, and hope that you reciprocate.
- Our policy complies with the US, & English law accordingly implemented, including that required by the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- The law requires us to tell you about your rights and our obligations to you in regards to the processing and control of your personal
- Except as set out below, we do not share, or sell, or disclose to a third party, any information collected through our website.
DATA UNDER EU GDPR COMPLIANCE
Here at One Sage’s View we respect and value the right to privacy. We are also consumers and know that it is our responsibility to build a company that protects consumer privacy. All of our and services are designed to protect privacy and personal data of consumers.
One Sage’s View is considered a “data processor” under the guidelines of the GDPR. Our customers are primarily considered to be “data controllers,” and are responsible for meeting additional privacy or consent gathering requirements for their individual use case.
Infоrmаtіоn Collected by us:
Your іnfоrmаtіоn іѕ соllесtеd whеn you fіll аnу form оn this site. Infоrmаtіоn thаt mау bе соllесtеd by uѕ іnсludеѕ:
- Yоur name
- Yоur соntасt іnfоrmаtіоn
- Yоur email аddrеѕѕеѕ
- Other relevant іnfоrmаtіоn
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you fill out a form on onesagesview.com.
When you fill any form on this website, you may be asked to enter your: name or e-mail address.
One Sage’s View uses your information to:
- To help us identify you and any purchaser account you hold with us;
- To inform you about services and/or events which we feel may interest you where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- To enable us to evaluate, improve and develop our website and its services;
- To inform you about changes to our site and services;
- To customize your experience;
- To troubleshoot problems and resolve disputes; and
- To discover and defend ourselves against error, fraud and other reprehensible activities
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent requested by the customer.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-Personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
HOW YOU CAN COMPLAIN
- If a dispute is not settled, then we hope you will agree to attempt to resolve it by engaging in good faith with us in the process of mediation or arbitration.
- If you are in any way dissatisfied about how we process your personal information, you have a right to complain to us.
This Policy is current as of the Effective Date set forth above. However, One Sage’s View may update this privacy notice from time to time as necessary. The terms that apply to you are those posted here on our website on the day you use our website. We solely advise you to print a copy for your records.